[TR] Christmas presents

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Dec 26 08:25:38 MST 2011

It was a relatively quiet day at the Musson household.  This is the year
that everyone else seemed to be at the 'other' side of the family so it was
just the two of us.  Family will be stopping by when they get back in the
area later in the week or even next year... :^)

My wife got me the latest Piggott book (TR... in Detail) to add to my
collection.  And it is that - much more detail than the previous book which
I noticed was going for $185+ on eBay.... She also renewed my TRF Club
membership.  Her other major TR gift was a book of 'certificates' each worth
4 hours of time to work on (or play with as she puts it) the TR during the
next year...  200 of them.... That is an average of about 16 hours each
week. I am not sure if she realized that would be all day Saturday & Sunday
- every week...  but I'm not saying anything...