[TR] Beer!

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 19:58:47 MST 2011

Merry Christmas Mike
i do know Cain's. i know them rather too well really. but
i have not had a pint of Cain's in so many years. oh what sorrow.
on the same
topic i have found a Scottish brew called "wee heavy". oh i could easily slip
into alcoholism.
and with a mixture of Cain's and Heavy it could have been an
even merry Christmas.
god bless all
Frank