[TR] Fw: TR3A Leak down test-final findings #2-Must be Christmas!

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 24 14:59:58 MST 2011

Must Be Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week I put out a query to the list if anyone heard of a piston with the
following markings on the top of the piston.

RA5228 STD

Got no response and now I have identified that I need 1 piston 87mm. Really
do not want to buy a whole set. Would be nice to find the original and a NOS
would be the cat's meow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270837323681

Alex Manzo
59 TR3A