[TR] TR3A on eBay

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 05:48:29 MST 2011

> I wonder what kind of "Bran" new they  used for the 180 HP
> claim?  That's exceedingly hard to accomplish  unless you play with
> the correction parameters on the dyno to fudge the  numbers.

I was thinking oat bran.  Oat bran helps flow through the pipes.  Maybe
with the right amount you can achieve a ram effect for better flow?
Maybe oat bran with a 5% flax seed.

I was also thinking that either English was not his first language or he
is still working on learning a first language.  I am reminded how the
use of language affects the presentation of something for sale.

Changing the subject, I was jazzed to find out that Triumphest is coming
to town in 2012.  It has been lonely having the only TR3 on the streets
of Flagstaff.

Teriann