[TR] Wiring loom

diggle at clear.net.nz diggle at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 20 22:58:37 MST 2011

Thankyou for the replies, most appreciated.
Under the dash I think that I should have:
 TURN SIGNAL FLASHER, GAUGE VOLTAGE STABILIZER
plus the other ones (generator control box, starter
solenoid, overdrive solenoid) either in the engine bay or on
the overdrive.
I have 3 extra relays or whateveres under the dash.
I assume that someone has added relays plus lots more wiring
for fog lights and interior lights.
I will follow the advice given and test with the volt meter
plus a 12V supply before I remove anymore wires, instead of
just diving into it.
Here is the photo URL:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72529043@N03/?saved=1