[TR] Wiring loom

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 20 13:28:16 MST 2011

Jim,

The wiring diagrams are complete for the TR4.
I am not sure what you mean by regulators. There is a generator voltage
regulator called the "Generator Control Box" mounted inside on the left
front fender near the rear. There is voltage stabilizer labeled "Gauge
Voltage Stabilizer" mounted up under the passenger side front interior
panel. There is one solenoid for the starter mounted on the firewall
just above the starter. There is one turn signal flasher mounted under
the drivers front side interior panel. Not one of these components is
wired directly to the harness. All connected via the "Lucar" connectors
with the exception of the turn signal flasher where the flasher plugs
into a socket.

There are no other regulators or relays on the stock 62. If you have
overdrive, there is a solenoid mounted in the left, rear of the
overdrive unit.

You may want to get a copy of the Bentley  TR4 - TR4A 1961-1968 manual
but the colored diagram is easier to read.

Bob