[TR] TR3 Cockpit rear quarter rail

Dan Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 19 06:32:31 MST 2011

I do have one on my project TR2 and will be able to take a photo with
measurements, but not till this evening---if you still need it and someone
else has not responded by then.  Since I do not have an account with any of
the web hosting sites for photographs, send me a note off list with your email
and I will forward to you.
Dan
adcronin at ameritech.net