[TR] TR Horn Button for Grant Steering Wheel?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 07:47:26 MST 2011

Too bad you don't have a Lotus.  The stock horn button from a Lotus Europa fits directly into a Grant GT wheel without tools.  One of the things I miss most about by old Europa.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier