[TR] Update on TR3A from 2 weeks ago

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Dec 11 06:44:48 MST 2011

I wonder if the head re-torque after warming up the engine hadn't
been done.  I'm always amazed at how much movement I get on the
second torqueing.  Also, 0.006" difference in liner protrusion
between two adjacent liners is not ideal.  A little difference from
side to side will work as long as it's consistent.  0" protrusion
isn't great.  You may want to try Randall's trick of the thin copper
wire glued / soldered to the head gasket.

Tony Drews