[TR] RV Rental (kind of Triumph related)

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 15:59:56 MST 2011

----- Original Message -----

And some of them are just plain crazy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/6254002907/

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier