[TR] Any Daimler information?

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 15:27:30 MST 2011

Hi Ann;

Is that a 250V8 saloon (sedan) or an SP250 (Dart) sports? If the former,
I'd suggest communicating with the Jaguar clubs, as the parts you refer to
are  the same, I am sure (basically a Mark 2 Jag but with a glorious Daimler
V8  engine). If the latter, I will get in touch with a friend of mine who has
a  similar car and ask the question.

Kind regards;

Tim in Ontario, Canada; '57 TR3A TS22930LO
Carp Garden  Centre & Kings Creek Nurseries
_www.carpgardencentre.com,  www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.carpgardencentre.com, www.kingscreektrees.com)
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126,  Cell 613 913 5620
Proud member of several professional horticultural trade  associations

In a message dated 07/12/2011 4:26:52 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,