[TR] TR 2/3 resonator in exhaust system?

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Wed Dec 7 14:29:03 MST 2011

Hello List:
Trying to piece together an exhaust system from my collection of pipes
and wondering if most 'early' side-screen cars had a resonator in the
system?
I have a TR4 resonator and pipe that I could adapt, but looking at my
TR2 system, it doesn't look like it ever had a resonator.
Have just been using the long pipe off the manifold for my running
tests, so anxious to get a complete system on the car.
All the best and thanks for any insights into this.
Angelo Graham