[TR] Driving a Sidescreen TR to Work

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 14:22:21 MST 2011

> first time i met Randall was at the triumph club in lo angeles. it was
> a dark and stormy night. it was raining like it was England.
> there in the parking lot was a nice looking TR3. black soft top.

If it was wearing a soft top, it wasn't my current TR3.  It has never had
the top bows or tenax fasteners installed since I've owned it.

I do have a soft top from the wrecked 3A, but it is white and has all of the
lights cut out; for use only as protection against the sun (although I did
put it up once in a hail storm <g>).

-- Randall