[TR] Driving a Sidescreen TR to Work

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 7 12:53:41 MST 2011

Bill,

We have already had snow so the road crews have put their salt and sand
on the roads. This is the trigger to put the Triumphs in the garage for
the winter.

And since I am retired I don't have to drive to work anymore.

But back in the day, I did not drive the 3 to work that often, maybe
once or twice a season. And for the last 6 years I worked, My company
used a parking garage in a not so good part of town so I could never
drive any of the Triumphs to work. I did drive my T-Bird MC quite a bit
because there were always a few MCs in the garage so I felt secure.

With an early spring maybe middle of April, I will be back in the 3, 4
and 6 for another summer of Triumphs.

Bob