[TR] Installing wiper rack and wheelboxes

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 11:25:17 MST 2011

Project is moving along - slowly oh so slowly..

What is the best way to install the Wiper Rack and Wheel boxes on a TR3A?
Are there any BTDT issues.

1)	Put it all together first (including grease), or
2)	Install in sections. - Install the tubing and boxes then the rack
(Grease as I go)
3)	Demister vents installed or out (they are in but if it will make it
a lot easier - not a biggie to take them back out).
4)	I have the tubing from several - There are slight variations in the
lengths.  I can figure out the center and short end but does anyone have the
measurement for the curved one - from wiper motor connection to the box?

Thanks
Carl