[TR] Subject: Weeping head bolts

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 20:45:24 MST 2011

The factory used " Wire (lead) under nut", A/R,   Part #  30123
It is 0.026" dia. and soft.
 I always carried this in my racing spares, and used it when  installing
any TR2/4A head.
The real issue is an unseen leak under the rocker cover.

TR Regards,
Hardy

John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1 at san.rr.com>