[TR] Fluid recommendations and comment on the TR4

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 3 12:59:42 MST 2011

Chris,

I have to agree the TR4 is a great looker and a great car to drive. I
get a big smile every time I go in the garage even though I just
finished the restoration of my 72 TR6.

Next spring will be a first for me, a 3, 4 and a 6 all ready and willing
to go for a ride!

I love the looks and the handling of the 4 best. The sound of the 6
engine is just amazing. The 3's style and power is what got me into
Triumphs in the first place. I guess I will just have to go with that
old song: "Love the one you are with."

Bob