[TR] My trunk looks like a junk yard - any Trunk organizer examples for TR4 out there?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:53:17 MDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Chris Simo <ccsimonsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anyone has any good ideas or examples - pics are great -  I'd love to
> hear/see them.

On a road trip I like to take the top along just in case but the choice was
either pile stuff on top of it and risk damage or put it on top of
everything and have to move it every time I wanted to get at things.  So,
I made a box to hold the top under all the stuff:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/bootbox1.JPG
http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/bootbox2.JPG
http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/bootbox3.JPG
http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/bootbox4.JPG

For the parts and tools I use the soft bags sold at harbor Freight:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Tool%20Bags.JPG

For long trips I may also carry a HF suitcase of parts I would only bother
with if I was too far from home for a 200-mile AAA tow (water pump, wheel
bearings, mech fuel pump, etc):

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/toolsparts-1.jpg

Geo