[TR] Dream Shop

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Aug 27 17:45:46 MDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I got my first Snap- On account in
1967 so the addiction is long past the incurable stage.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Aug 27, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Tim Cheatham <tcheat2002 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> You might check out the Garage Journal website and forums. There are some
interesting, informative threads on there. One caveat:  it can turn you into a
tool collecting addict. Or maybe that was just me.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tcheat2002@yahoo.com