[TR] TR2 Photo on Ebay

keithstewart at execulink.com keithstewart at execulink.com
Sat Aug 27 17:40:07 MDT 2011

 On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:00:02 -0600, William Brewer
 <wsb1960tr3a at att.net> wrote:

>      So I just looked at Ebay for collector cars and at the top of
> the page
> showcased is a red TR2 with wide white walls with a blue Lotus Elise
> in the
> background. It looks like the SF bay in the background and the pic
> could be
> taken in Marin. Is this someone on the list?

 Based on the owner stating he keeps the car in his warehouse and he
 lives in Kelowna (British Columbia), and having spent four days in the
 Okanagan Valley last week (Kelowna), I believe that is the Okanagan Lake
 in the background. I see the car is still plated with Alberta plates and
 the owner stated he imported it from MI to Calgary Alberta. I guess he
 never had it plated in British Columbia. When I was in Kelowna last
 week, the Okanagan British Car Club had a car show just outside Kelowna,
 in Peachland, and this car was definitely not there. The closest was a
 TR3A.

 Keith Stewart
 TR3/4/4A/6