[TR] dragging emails to folders

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:53:53 MDT 2011

I think before anyone will be able to answer your question we will need to
know what email application you are using?i.e.  are you using yahoo web mail
or outlook local to your computer.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com