[TR] Back from VTR2011

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 22:27:32 MDT 2011

One of my shorter trips.  Driving time about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Drove 373 miles, which included Fun Tour, Funkhana, TSD, Autocross,
Car Show.  Used about 14 gallons of gas...averaged 26.9 mpg.

I had fun, hope all that attended did too.

Thanks to all those on the list that were volunteers at the convention
and the events and a special thanks to Marty Sukey and Jack MaGahey
who spent a lot of time designing an autocross course for us even
though they couldn't attend.

Cheers
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net