[TR] SMOC

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Sat Aug 20 11:45:55 MDT 2011

Twice a year our church offers free of charge to any single mother a free oil change.  We top off all fluids. Air up the tires. Change filter and oil.  While the men change the oil the women are providing councilling to those who may need someone to talk too. Our youth clean out the cars and provide child care. Our older men serve as drivers and runners.
Today we set a new record. In four hours we changed 206 vehicles. Beating our previous record of 187.  I have seen how this small gesture provides a little hope to many who feel hopeless. Well today my oil change partner was my daughter and her friend. I thought her how to fill oil and read a dip stick.  How kool is that.  It was a great day.
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed