[TR] "Retiring from the TR hobby"

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 15:34:17 MDT 2011

It was truly sad to read of the passing of John.   He wrote the  following
in October of 2009 and since the wording was so moving, I  saved and have
read it often.  In John's honor please read slowly and enjoy  the passion he
had for our beloved Triumphs.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

In a message dated 10/12/2009 12:32:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,