[TR] TR-3B Head Replacement

David Ljung Madison team.net at daveola.com
Mon Aug 15 20:31:20 MDT 2011

On 11/08/15 14:57 -0700, Geo Hahn wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM, David Ljung Madison
> <team.net at daveola.com>wrote:
> > Does anyone have photos of how this ring of wire
> > is done?...
>
> Here a photo I saved from a post by Randall...
> http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/20awgWireAroundCylinder.jpg

I don't quite see it - that looks like the copper gasket I normally get
from Moss, with possibly some solder splotches on it.  The head gasket
normally comes with the copper folded back on the edges like that, I was
under the impression that the ring of wire was something grooved into
the head that the gasket would press against.

Dave6000