[TR] [tr] TRF S.P. (and wedge parts)

Jim Coleman jimbyjove at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 11:01:37 MDT 2011

Yeah Marty,

Great Summer Party and congrats on your family's times on the autocross!

Regarding the plastic pieces on the side hinges of the top, I also had one
missing.  My TR8 never leaked because of it though.   There was one time
several years ago, some of us on our way to a car show,  took several TRs,
including 3 Wedges, through a  drive-through car wash.  (Big mistake - DON'T
do it!!) and water from all sides went clear through the car including the
suds phase.   Even the drivers got washed.

I found several plastic hinge pieces I needed on a TR7 DHC at a local 'pick
and pay.'

Works fine.

Jim Coleman