[TR] Passing of a Triumph friend

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Mon Aug 15 08:46:23 MDT 2011

It is with sadness that I report the passing of a long time contributor to
this list, John R Herrera. John's posts had become much less frequent over the
last couple of years as he struggled with his illness, but his interest never
waned. I first "met" John on this list with his offer of advice, only to
discover later that we lived 40 minutes apart. A friendship grew over the 6
years I knew him and he was a great help to me, as I'm sure he was to others.
He had a true passion for Triumphs and particularly for vintage racing.  He
was never happier than when a attending a vintage race.
May eternal peace be with him, and I believe somewhere he's at the vintage
races again.