[TR] 72 TR6 finished

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 13 15:20:31 MDT 2011

I took the first ride on the 72 TR6 yesterday morning to get NYS inspection.
about 15 miles out and 15 back first thing in the AM. Wonderful time to drive,
just me and the cows!

Car ran nice and I have to say the Bell sport exhaust gives the 6 a very
interesting exhaust note. Much different than the 3 or 4.

Took the car to its first cruzin last night again about 15 miles out and 15
back. Wife is impressed!

Anyway this car was almost 3 years in its restoration. I planned to get it
completed by this time last year but other things got in the way.

Car is French Blue with Superlites, Moto Lita steering wheel, burl elm dash
and a spoiler. Not correct for a 72 but I like the color and figured the
spoiler couldn't hurt.

This is my last restoration. Time to enjoy the 3, 4 and 6 now that I am
retired from work and Triumph restorations.

I would normally post this on the 6pack email list but I was bounced off for
some reason about 6 months ago and no amount of emails to MJB will get me
back. Has that list been discontinued?

Bob

58 TR3A Pale Yellow
63 TR4 Spa White