[TR] An electrical question to the list and an offer

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 17:14:46 MDT 2011

 Sounds like a classic ground issue in the LH taillamp unit. Try cleaning up
and and all grounds and power connections on that lamp, and the problem should
go away. At worst, you might need to add a ground wire on that lamp.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us