[TR] I love my TR3

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 16:08:45 MDT 2011

good to hear your OK Andrew.
those poorly handling American boats should stick
to sailing and leave real spirited driving to cars designed specifically for
it. ;-0

Caprice and I also like to stooge around our little town of Temecula
down here in southern California's wine country. so many sporty routs to take.
we have probably only hit 20% of them in 18 months.

Frank