[TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops

lgmtr6 lgmtr6 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 17:55:58 MDT 2011

Ok, I know that a lot of very knowledgeable folks have weighed in on this, but I'm stuck on the part that "it poured" out before this all started. A wet connection can cause all sorts of crazy electrical issues. I had this happen on my prior Stag and I thought the electrical system was haunted. It turned out that the water had caused a short. I found the short up by the radiator in the lighting wires, put some shrink wrap on it and never had another gremlin. Now, I'm not saying that the fuse block might not need attention, but it seems that the obvious has been overlooked. Just my 2 cents worth.
Larry Miceli
74 TR6
73 Stag
57 TR3