[TR] TRF's Summer Party

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 11:28:39 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

There is nothing better for learning autocross than an onsite instructor.

I am an instructor for the Minnesota Autosports Club.  I won't be at the Summer Party, but you can check with the organizer about instructors.  Get an instructor to walk the course with you.

If it is allowed, take an instructor with you in the car.