[TR] Redlining Tires

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 09:38:30 MDT 2011

	At the 2002 (I think) Triumphest in Laughlin, there was a vendor who would
redline your tires with a machine that spun the tires and applied the paint
Anyone know  who he was, and how to contact him?  The Michelin Redlines on
Rosey  (TR6) had a date code of 01/98  so she has new Michelin Hydroedges
209/70 15s.  I miss the redline and would like to have it done, read a article
about how to do it yourself, but I don't have the skills and patience, mostly
patience, to do it myself

Thanks for the input

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
anabil007 at comcast.net