[TR] rear cockpit enterior panel

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 19:16:54 MDT 2011

In comparing my new interior panels (tr-3) I've found a difference in the rear
panel that covers the fuel tank.  The old panel has a steel top part that's
riveted to a wooden panel at an angle; a little less than 90 degrees, both
covered in vinyl.

The new panel is a solid one piece panel the same shape
but with a very very slight bend between top and bottom part.  It's made of
masonite covered in vinyl.

My question is how to install.  It seems
impossible to me that the masonite could be bent almost 90 degrees to fit
properly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

thanks!
gary n