[TR] TRF's Summer Party

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Mon Aug 8 17:08:14 MDT 2011

On 2011-08-08, at 2:00 PM, marty sukey wrote:

> Evelyn and I will be there with the TR8, our son Jason will be there with
his
> GT6.  We were talking about it today. We started attending these in 1992.
> Missed two summer parties in all those years. We would be lost in august
> without our pilgrimage to Armaugh:)   Marty

Chris and I will be there with our new TR6. We have been to every Summer Party
except the very first one. We even visited on the Summer Party weekend in
those years when Charles did not have a Summer Party. When our kids were
younger, it was part of our family summer vacation. In fact, when those film
crews were videoing the event many years ago, there is a shot of the five of
us in the TR4 leaving the grounds to head off to the Drive-In. Many great
memories.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario