[TR] TR3A Top Bows

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 18:46:19 MDT 2011

 Some reference points:

TS65633L (what's left of it) was white originally and had white hoodsticks
TS71909L was originally green (and about 50% original paint). It had green
hoodsticks, but I cannot be absolutely sure they were originally that color,
since about 1/3 of the body had been brush-painted in a similar green, and the
entire interior had been dyed/painted first blue, then tan and finally
black...all over the original Silverstone Grey! (Hard to say if, after all
that, they'd bother to color-code the hoodsticks to the body or if they were
original. Oh, and the car's long gone, so I can't check.)
TS73624L (built a whopping 18 days after 71909) was a white car with original
"sandalwood beige" (buff, tan, whatever) hoodsticks.

So the change may well have been somewhere in the early 70000 range as Lou
indicates!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us