[TR] TR3A Top Bows

George geomurphy at windstream.net
Thu Aug 4 04:32:30 MDT 2011

What is the correct color to paint the top bows?  I have seen several TR's
with the top bows painted to match the body color and some painted to match
the top color but most that I have seen are painted Black.   When I sanded
mine down to bare metal I found a red primer and then a white paint and then
a black paint.  I thought all top bows were originally painted black from
the factory.  Am I wrong?  George Murphy 1960 TR3a Waleska GA