[TR] New Seatbelt Decals

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 2 21:55:16 MDT 2011

BTW, I was the requesting list member and the decals look just great.
Colors are crisp and true to the TR2-3 & Early "A" bonnet badge designs. The
are about 1-1/2" or 38mm square to fit right on the lap belt buckle, or
anywhere else you might want to install one.

NFI,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"