[TR] Cost to replace TR6 clutch

lgmtr6 lgmtr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 16:08:02 MDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for the info. I've done the job and was having a problem with the new clutch not engaging properly and was trying to weigh the option of having a shop pull it again. Fortunately, I discovered that I had re-installed the slave cylinder rod in the wrong hole and was not getting full extension on it. With it placed back on the center hole, all seems well. At least for now. Thanks again.
Larry Miceli
Mount Dora, Fla.
74 TR6
73 Stag