[TR] TR3A leather trim

George geomurphy at windstream.net
Tue Aug 2 12:56:32 MDT 2011

I am restoring a 1960 TR3A.  I have leather and vinyl strips from the
Roadster Factory that supposed to be sufficient to cover the Dash and all
the trim pieces.  I have enough leather to cover the long piece above the
dash and two doors and the two arched pieces directly behind the doors.  But
There are three other trim pieces that are under the convertible top when in
the down position.  One long piece in the very back and two that are in the
rounded corners.   Should these three pieces be covered in leather or the
vinyl material?   Thanks  George Murphy, 60 tr3A Waleska Ga.