[TR] ignition/glove box locks.

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Aug 1 15:58:05 MDT 2011

In my case the two keys are/were cut the same but one is slightly thicker
than the other.  I believe it is the thinner one that operates trunk/cubby
and will also operate the doors/ignition.  The thicker door/ignition key
will not fit the other locks so it can be used as a 'valet' key - if someone
were so inclined (but not me).