[TR] Cost to replace TR6 clutch

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 08:43:09 MDT 2011

I guess it depends on who does the labor  If you do it, then the cost is just
for parts, the LUK kit costs $259 at Moss, and would be the most expensive way
to go.  Most labor is at least $75 per hour  I would estimate at least four
hours, that is about what time it took me and a friend to  replace on my TR6

On Aug 1, 2011, at 7:24 AM, lgmtr6 wrote:

> This bounced the first time I tried to post, so sorry if it posts twice. I'm
Just trying to get a ballpark figure for a clutch replacement on a TR6?
> Thanks
> Larry Miceli
> Mount Dora, Fla

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
TS16665L