[TR] TR] Recommendations for dark BRG paint codes?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 16:44:22 MDT 2011

> Mazda Miata made a nice BRG for a single year (AFAIK) 1993.  That is
> very
> close to TRG, but better.  Less of an olive cast, and less of a chalky
> base
> to the color too.
>
> -Tony

Just ask Peter Eagan.  After seeing the perfect BRG on a Lotus Elite, he wanted for his Elan.  The owner lowered his voice and told him it was the Miata paint.

One of our local Triumph members has one of these cars and the color is indeed spot-on.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net