[TR] Recommendations for dark BRG paint codes?

Jim Wallace grandfatherjim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:19:07 MDT 2011

Don,
I went with the very dark Jaguar Racing Green from current era Jags. At
night it almost looks black. I'm totally pleased with the result; it's a
beautiful colour, In My Subjective Opinion.
Nowadays there are two greens; any chance you're looking at the lighter one?
Right off I can't recall the code for mine but it's not HEN. I do think it
has an H in it though. HRK or something like that. I'll try and find it once
I get home.
Side note - it was recommended that I use PPG paint. It was incredibly
expensive, and took four coats before the colour was even and correct. I'd
try some other brand if doing it again.
Jim
3A 2TS81417L + O