[TR] V-6_swap

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 09:35:25 MDT 2011

Been watching this with interest, I think you have missed the best
combination. The Twin Cam Straight Six cylinder from a Toyota Supra,
complete with 6 speed transmission ... should drop right in and would
be a 300 hp screamer, being all aluminum might even weigh less, as
for reliability, it is off the charts ... under hood wow factor would
also be right up there ... just a thought.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford