[TR] TR3, TR4, Moss Supercharger

Darrell Walker darrellw at ipns.com
Tue Apr 26 16:01:22 MDT 2011

Hi Will,

I purchased the Moss kit for my TR4A in January, and have had it installed now for a couple of months.  I have not had a lot of time driving it, but I'm quite happy with the performance, both without and with boost.

The installation went fairly well.  I spent about a month putting it on, but never more than an hour at a time, and lot was check checking it out.  If you have much experience working on your car, and don't run into any complications, it is definitely doable over a weekend.  But I combined some other changes as well.

Moss used a TR4 as the test vehicle, so I ran into a few differences, and worked through them with Moss.

The kit is very complete, down to every last nut and bolt that you will need.

I'm getting just under 5 psi of boost with my engine, and I may try out the smaller blower pulley at some point.

Here are some photos during the installation:

http://gallery.me.com/darrellw360#100042

I've heard from someone else that they are currently on backorder.

-Darrell
--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS-SC CTC67956L