[TR] Snow Out

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 17:54:32 MDT 2011

New Hampshire got no snow until nearly January this year.  It's been making up for it with snow dumps late into April.  Nevertheless, made it out of the bog pit that's my 880 yard driveway with the TR3A, got it passed inspection today, and drove home in the rain.  Top down.  Didn't care.

I've washed, polished and waxed cars three times so far this spring, and it's been raining the very first drive after each time.

Am looking for a better karma blessing of some sort.  The four letter incantations have met with little success.  Is there a charm bracelet, amulet, maybe an animal sacrifice that anyone has tried successfully?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire