[TR] Build year for certain cars

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 05:28:15 MDT 2011

Sorry to 'bomb' the list with a personal request. I'm completing a list of cars
that took part in the Triumph Trans-AmeriCan Charity Drive in 2009 and I need to
know the model year or build year of cars for the following people. I don't
currently have their email addresses but I know Bob Lang is one of our group and
Jeff Kramer is another, so there's two down already. If anyone can help me with
the other names or find out from people they know who may know someone else, I'd
be most grateful. Replies off-list please.

Year? TR6 Stan Foster New England Triumphs
Year? TR6 Robert Lang New England Triumphs
Year? TR6 Don Radio Greater Rochester TTC
Year? Spitfire Steve Rossi Greater Rochester TTC
Year? TR8 Richard Truett Detroit Triumphs
Year? TR6 Martyn Shaw Attendee at British Columbia Triumph Registry event.

Many thanks

Jonmac