[TR] What's with the "?" mark ?

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 07:45:03 MDT 2011

Hi List!

In the past couple E-mails that I have sent to this list, I noticed that I'm
having "?" marks in the thread, that I didn't place.

So my question is:
How does that happen?

Is it because of my computor sending to the list in one format (I think that's
what it's called), & the list is interpreting a 'space bar' as a question mark,
or is it something else?

Yes, I've used a question marks several times in this E-mail, but only at the
end of the question that I'm asking.

Could it because I'm switching font size?

Or brcause I'm changing font style?

I know this is NOT actual car related questions & answers, but it does relate to
the TRIUMPH List.   PLUS, it gives me a chance to check out different styles
(that's being sent to the list), so that I can compare my original E-mail to
that of what the list shows for viewing.
TIA, -Cosmo Kramer