[TR] Headlights/driving lights/relays/fuses/connectors

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:01:28 MDT 2011

I put the relays front & center... but that will be too obvious for your
stealth installation.  I did use the 4-hole bullet connectors which seem
fine but I keep them clean, dry & greased dielectric.

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/HeadlampRelays.JPG

A 50 amp fusible link will be well-protected -- your wiring harness should
melt long before the link has a chance to blow.  i.e. I think a fusible link
needs to be rated to the lowest circuit it protects, not the highest.

Geo